Looking for things to do with a 3 year old near me? you’re in the right place.
We have just five precious years or so to spend with our little ones before they head off to kindergarten. At this age, kids are growing and developing faster than they will at any other time in their lives, so many of us want to fill their days with as many opportunities to learn, laugh, and love life as possible! That means play spaces, mommy-and-me classes, storytimes, playgrounds, and other treasures that the Garden State holds for toddlers.
Take advantage of these great opportunities throughout New Jersey while your preschoolers are young enough to appreciate them—and sometimes even young enough to score FREE admission.
For more can’t-miss Garden State dest inations, check out 100 Things to Do in New Jersey with Kids Before They Grow Up.
1. Have a blast on rides geared toward the younger crowd at Storybook Land, Land of Make Believe, or nearby Sesame Place.
2. Visit furry friends and ride the train at Turtle Back Zoo, or another of Jersey’s top zoos.
3. Dazzle little ones with impressive holiday lights across New Jersey.
4. Let imaginations run wild at indoor play centers, including Woodland Indoor Playground and the Village Play Cafe. (For more, check out our guides to play spaces in North Jersey, Central, or South Jersey.)
5. Or play for FREE at these indoor playgrounds and stores around the state like the Disney Junior Play Zone.